Lifestyle Boom Contract Agreement
1. Your ongoing membership fee will be paid fortnightly in advance at the start of each fortnight. This membership allows you to attend a maximum of one class each and every day the studio is open.
2. You can pay by your specified payment option, which can be either a direct debit from a transaction account or a credit card.
3. If your deducted payment is unsuccessful a $5 fee will be charge to cover third party fees.
4. Your membership can start from your date of purchase or you can nominate a date for it to start
5. Your membership will continue until requested to cease. 2 (two) weeks written notice is required via email to our administration team if you want to cease or suspend your membership payments with us. The 2 weeks starts from your next payment date.
6. To cancel or reschedule any bookings 12 hours notice is required. Failure to cancel within this time frame applies a late cancellation fee of $10 which will be charged to your account and a loss of that daily session. This policy is in place out of courtesy to other clients who may have been waitlisted or wanting to book into your class. Your cooperation is much appreciated.
7. Extra classes per day can be purchased for $10 each exclusive for Platinum members. If you book in for extra sessions in a day we will process the extra sessions at the exclusive rate of $10 each.
8. We do not offer any refunds at all. We can, however, offer credit for the same services at a later time or transfer memberships to a friend or family member. All memberships are non-transferrable for cash. Only one person may use a membership at the same time, unless specified by us.
9. You voluntarily accept and assume all risks flowing from participating in the services and agree not to make any claim against Lifestyle Boom for compensation or damages of any kind (whether direct indirect, consequential, economic, special or otherwise) that may be suffered or incurred by arising in connection with this agreement or the services other than as a result of negligence by us.
10. Memberships may be frozen in multiples of 2 weeks, up to a maximum of 3 months per calendar year to accommodate any holidays etc. that you as a client may take.
11. The member acknowledges that we may either close or reduce hours over long weekends, over Christmas, New Year and Easter and this has been factored into the direct debit pricing.
12. It is recommended new clients complete an initial consultation before commencing the Group Reformer Membership.