How Can Pilates Help Me In Pregnancy?
Some of the benefits of Reformer Pilates for pregnancy and the postnatal (after birth) period include:
- Improved posture and alignment throughout pregnancy
- Faster recovery of core strength, posture and alignment after pregnancy
- Decreased likelihood of pelvic floor dysfunction and better pelvic floor recovery after birth
- Improved breath control- important for childbirth!
- Decreased likelihood of abdominal separation during pregnancy
- Decreased likelihood of back and joint pain due to muscle imbalances, changing body shape and poor posture
- Maintain and improve strength without putting excess strain on your joints
- Relaxation and stress management
If you have or have had any complications during your pregnancy we ask that you please obtain an exercise clearance from your GP.
To book in for your FREE Pregnancy Pilates Body Assessment please CLICK HERE!!