Lifestyle Boom Contract Agreement
1. Your ongoing membership fee will be paid fortnightly in advance at the start of each fortnight.
2. You can pay by your specified payment option, which can be either a direct debit from a transaction account or a credit card.
3. You will be allocated 6 sessions after each payment has been successful. You can use the 6 sessions any time in the allocated fortnight. Unused sessions will expire after 14 days. Extra sessions can be purchased online or in the studio at a discounted price of $10 per session for Silver Members only. If you go over your allocated 6 sessions per fortnight without purchasing the extra sessions we will automatically deduct the fee from your nominated account for each extra session at $10 per session.
4. Your membership can start from your date of purchase or you can nominate a date for it to start.
5. Your membership is for a 12 week minimum term which automatically renews thereafter until requested to cease. One months written notice is required via email to our administration team if you want to cease or suspend your membership payments with us.
6. If your deducted payment is unsuccessful a $5 fee will be charge to cover third party fees.
7. To cancel or reschedule any bookings 12 hours notice is required. If you fail to supply us with 12 hours notice of your cancellation, you must still cover the cost of the session. The fee will be deducted from your package or account. This policy is in place out of courtesy to other clients who may have been waitlisted or wanting to book into your class. Your cooperation is much appreciated.
8. Cancelling during the 12 Week Minimum Term we do not offer any refunds at all. We can, however, offer credit for the same services at a later time or transfer memberships to a friend or family member. All memberships are non-transferrable for cash. Only one person may use a membership at the same time, unless specified by us.
9. You voluntarily accept and assume all risks flowing from participating in the services and agree not to make any claim against Lifestyle Boom for compensation or damages of any kind (whether direct indirect, consequential, economic, special or otherwise) that may be suffered or incurred by arising in connection with this agreement or the services other than as a result of negligence by us.
10. Memberships may be frozen in multiples of 2 weeks, up to a maximum of 3 months per calendar year to accommodate any holidays etc. that you as a client may take.
11. The member acknowledges that we may either close or reduce hours over long weekends, over Christmas, New Year and Easter and this has been factored into the direct debit pricing.
12. It is recommended new clients complete an initial consultation before commencing the Group Reformer Membership.